I believe in providing a Catholic education to any child who wants one. This is central to our mission at Saint Paul School, regardless of their family's ability to pay. In concert with our dedicated School Board, I am focused on keeping tuition increases to a minimum for all families and on awarding financial aid to families in need.
As our school continues to grow and offer our students increased opportunities for education, activity, and engagement, we are even more grateful for the prayerful, financial, and hands-on support of parishioners, parents, grandparents, family, and friends. A few of the many improvements over the years have included:
- Chromebooks for students in Grades 3 through 8
- Laptops for faculty and staff
- Replacement of roof/all driveways/parking lots
- Replacement of gymnasium and science lab windows
- Keyless entry and security cameras installed
- Updates to the Media Center - a shared space for Instructional Technology and Library
- Academic Enrichment and Support Center to support our students and includes an Academic Advisor and School Counselor
We could not achieve this growth, stability, and success without you, and we ask for your help in the form of a financial contribution. Donations directly support our educational programs for the benefit of over 40 faculty and staff and 215 students. I ask that you prayerfully consider making a gift in any amount via the donate button or by check to the address below. Your gift helps empower the next generation of learners to become steeped in knowledge, confident in their abilities, caring in their interactions with others, and strong in their faith.
With deepest gratitude,
LINK TO DONATE COMING SOON!
Saint Paul School
18 Fearing Road
Hingham, MA 02043